## MTL MTL831C Module
The MTL MTL831C module is a versatile temperature converter designed for use in hazardous environments. It is capable of converting a wide range of temperature inputs into linear 4/20mA outputs.
### Product Description
The MTL MTL831C module is a compact and robust device that is ideal for use in harsh industrial environments. Its design includes a number of features that make it ideal for use in areas where explosive gases or dust are present. Its rugged construction and reliable performance make it a popular choice for a variety of applications.
### Product Parameters
– Input: Thermocouple, RTD, mV
– Output: 4/20mA DC
– Temperature Range: -200 to 1820°C (-328 to 3308°F)
– Power Supply: 24V DC nominal (12-35V DC)
– Approvals: ATEX, IECEx, UL, CSA
– Accuracy: ±0.1% of span
– Temperature Drift: <0.01% of span/°C - Isolation: 2.5kV - Operating Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F) - Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F) - Dimensions: 99 x 22.5 x 114mm (3.9 x 0.9 x 4.5in) - Weight: 120g (4.2oz)