The SYS68K CPU-40 B/16 FRCE is a high-performance microprocessor based on the Motorola 68040 CPU. It is designed for use in embedded systems and real-time applications that require high-speed processing and low power consumption.
The product parameters and specifications of the SYS68K CPU-40 B/16 FRCE are as follows:
- Processor: Motorola 68040 CPU
- Clock frequency: 40 MHz
- Memory: 16 MB DRAM
- Cache: 4 KB instruction and 4 KB data cache
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Power consumption: 3.3 VDC, 1.5 A (maximum)
- Interfaces: Ethernet, RS-232, USB, SCSI, DMA, interrupts, timers
The SYS68K CPU-40 B/16 FRCE is an ideal choice for applications that require high-speed processing and low power consumption. Its compact design makes it easy to integrate into a wide range of systems, and its versatile interfaces make it compatible with a variety of peripherals.
If you require more information about the SYS68K CPU-40 B/16 FRCE, please consult the product documentation or contact our technical support team.