The HYDRAN M2 GE is a state-of-the-art transformer monitoring device designed to detect and alert users to the presence of moisture, hydrogen gas, and other fault gases in power transformers. This device is specifically developed for power transformers since they are the most critical and expensive equipment in an electrical network.
The HYDRAN M2 GE is equipped with advanced sensing technology that enables it to detect even the smallest amounts of moisture and fault gases in a transformer. This device can be used as a standalone system or integrated into a larger transformer monitoring network.
- Communication: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, DNP3, IEC 61850
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 24 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Humidity: 0-100% RH (non-condensing)
- Enclosure Rating: IP66
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Hydrogen (H2) Sensor: 0-2000 ppm
- Moisture (H2O) Sensor: 0-100 ppm
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor: 0-2000 ppm
- Acetylene (C2H2) Sensor: 0-100 ppm
- Ethylene (C2H4) Sensor: 0-100 ppm
- Methane (CH4) Sensor: 0-100 ppm
- Total Combustible Gases (TCG) Sensor: 0-100% LEL
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
Overall, the HYDRAN M2 GE is an excellent choice for transformer monitoring, providing reliable and accurate monitoring capabilities that enable users to detect and address problems before they become severe.