The PM864AK01 3BSE018161R1 is a processor unit designed for use in industrial control systems. It is manufactured by ABB and is a part of their AC 800M series of programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
The PM864AK01 3BSE018161R1 is a powerful processor unit that provides high-speed processing capabilities for industrial automation applications. It has a compact design and is built to withstand harsh industrial environments. This processor unit is designed to work in conjunction with other modules in the AC 800M series to provide a complete automation solution.
- Processor Type: ARM Cortex-A8
- Clock Speed: 800 MHz
- Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Size: 4 GB
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 2
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Number of Serial Ports: 2
- Serial Port Speed: 115.2 kbps
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 106 mm x 72 mm x 118 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Certification: CE, UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, EAC
The PM864AK01 3BSE018161R1 is a reliable and powerful processor unit that is ideal for use in industrial automation applications. It has a wide range of product parameters and specifications that make it suitable for a variety of applications.